Friday, November 19, 2010

Eggs Florentine

So this is what I had for dinner.


Garlic, sliced
Mexican Squash (or Zucchini or yellow squash)
Handful of spinach leaves
Green Onion Stalk
Green Bell Pepper, sliced
Olive Oil
Sea Salt
2 eggs

I sliced up some garlic, Mexican squash, green onion, bell pepper and added a handful of spinach to a frying pan.  I topped it all with some olive oil and sea salt.  I turned up the heat to medium and sauteed a little while I added 2 eggs on top.  I stir everything up while it cooked.  Then when it was done, I served it up all nice and pretty on a plate.  I suppose you could add cheese or serve it with toast.  But I ate it as is.  Best of all it was ready in 10 minutes or less.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hi Victoria, That sounds really yummy! Thanks so much for entering my contest. I was honored to find my blog on your sidebar. You really tickled me when you said you had been following awhile.

Thank you. That means so much to me. I hope I've been a blessing to you. :o)

Have a lovely day!
xo
Donna @ Comin' Home