Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sam kisses chicks

I know what you are thinking.  Sam is 3 and he's already kissing girls.  While I may say chick flick to describe, well, chick flicks, I don't usually call girls chicks.  Therefore, here is rare footage of Sam kissing a baby chick. 

Sam kisses chick


I actually felt sorry for the chick because the more he wanted to love it the stronger he'd squeeze it. 


We went to Tolmachoff Farms for a school field trip for Joseph.  It was $10 person and it came with admittance (which includes visiting all the things they have there - even the corn mazes,) a free small pumpkin, picking fresh produce, an ice cream sandwich, and a train ride.  Joseph finally got to meet his teacher.  When he came home and told dad about the trip he said about his teacher, "And she's good looking, too."  Joseph has always liked it when his teachers are good looking.  I allowed Joseph to do his own thing during free time, which I think he enjoyed because he often doesn't get to run free.  I was busy chasing Sam everywhere.  This would be why there are more photos of Sam than Joseph.  And I am not in any photos either, but I was there.   

Photos of our trip to Tolmachoff Farms


No comments: