Thursday, February 18, 2010

How rude!

I came out to my car this morning and saw the front passenger door was unlocked and slightly opened.  I guess it was left unlocked last night.  Any way, the would-be thief stole my Sandisk Sansa mp3 player full of conference, church, other religious, and downright awesome music (but it needed to be charged,) $2 that belongs to my kids from recycling cans, and a shiny blue small notebook we use to track car repairs, gas mileage, etc.  Sounds like a kid got into my car and took stuff.  Bad kid.  I filed a police report, but nothing will probably come of it.

2 comments:

Jana said...

maybe your theif will get something out of your conference talks and church talks and repent of his or her sins. I just hate when others think it is okay to steal even if it just little things.Good Luck with the police report.

sweetvictorya said...

they will if they don't format the whole thing to erase all the music. So far nothing has come out of the police report. I am pretty sure it was one of the kids who live or visit those who live in our apartments.