Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sea World 2010

The first video from Sea World is Joseph's narration of the Penguin Encounter. It's quite refreshing to hear his perspective on things.



The next video is very short and is of the Beluga Whales.


The next ones are various photos from Sea World (including Shamu.)



I've  had this post in draft for a while.  I was waiting until I had all the videos put together.  Sea World was pretty fun.  We went on Atlantis 3 times.  I went on the other water ride once, but Joseph went on it twice.  They have this high tech dryers that will help dry you off for $5.  I did not use them, but another couple was done and told Joseph he could go in and use the rest of their time.  We watched a couple shows (Shamu; Sesame Street; and Seal, Sea Lion, Otter.)   I took photos of the fish in the aquarium there but did not compile them into a video.  

1 comment:

Donna said...

How fun! Gosh..I wish our kids were little again...almost. We used to do stuff like this all the time. Now, they are just too big. Guess I'll have to take the grandkids-Ha!

xo
Donna